Glory showers

cruiseobsessed

Does anyone know if Glory has those annoying shower curtains that blow in on you when you're taking a shower? Any solutions for that ? Thanks so much. We'll be on the 7/21/07 sailing.
I solved that problem by putting the extra large binder clips on the bottom of the shower curtain. The added weight keeps it from flopping around and if you leave the handles flipped up it creates a "post" that keeps the shower curtain from flopping out and flooding your bathroom.

Binder clips are also great to hold your towel onto your deck chair on a windy deck!

I solved that problem by putting the extra large binder clips on the bottom of the shower curtain. The added weight keeps it from flopping around and if you leave the handles flipped up it creates a "post" that keeps the shower curtain from flopping out and flooding your bathroom.

Binder clips are also great to hold your towel onto your deck chair on a windy deck!

I agree with the binder clips!! My mom thought I was a nut bringing them with me. The first night her bathroom got flooded, she came over and asked for 2 to put on her shower curtain!

what a great idea to use the binder clips... I was considering bringing a thin curtain rod to put across the bottom so it couldn't do that...

and the idea about holding the towel to the chair- someone should get royalties for thinking for that- ingenious! (though I'm not paying royalty costs) ::grin::

thanks for the ideas

In the 8A cabins the shower is slightly rounded so the curtain bows out a little. DH and I never had a problem with flooding or anything. It is also a hand-held shower and we used it that way, so maybe that helps to deflect the water onto our body and away from flooding out.:p

Archived