Aft Suites Noordam - Which Is The Best

marcoigna

hi all;

just a quick question as to your opinion - which aft suite is the best on the noordam. i know the zuideram / westerdam as i have experienced them, but i think the noordam is a little different.

any input would be great

Deck 4 appears to have the largest verandahs and are the most remote from prying eyes on Lido Deck aft...

...although they will have the most noise/vibration and are farthest from the Neptune.

My last choice would be Deck 8 particularly at the costlier SB rate - the verandah is just too public and the noise from Lido Deck aft would be bothersome.

For my money, I'd still choose Deck 5 or 6 as they are also SC category (less expensive than Deck 7 & 8 SB's) and fairly high up (better ride/lower vibration) yet far enough away from the Lido for relatively greater privacy.

I agree that SC's are a better choice than the SB aft. Judging from the deck plans, the verandahs are all about the same size, but the room itself looks to be slightly larger on Deck 5 (Verandah Deck) than Deck 4. That's why we booked SC Deck 5 aft for our 12/1 cruise.

Hey, Steve....party on your verandah? ;)

I agree that SC's are a better choice than the SB aft. Judging from the deck plans, the verandahs are all about the same size, but the room itself looks to be slightly larger on Deck 5 (Verandah Deck) than Deck 4. That's why we booked SC Deck 5 aft for our 12/1 cruise.

Archived