Children Prices in April?

carlosr1

I am presently looking at booking a cruise for theweek of April (05) 3. Every price that I hav eseen so far, has my children (ages 7 & 9) paying full price. Does anyone know what cruise line would not charge the full price (for the 3rd and 4th passenger when they are children)?
Thanks

Once they are over the age of 2, they will pay the full third person fare when sharing a room with two full fare passengers. There isn't a cruise line that won't charge for kids that old. After all, unlike infants, they do participate in cruise-related activities like the kid's program, and they will eat three meals a day, so there's no reason to expect them to cruise for free.

It could be that all the 4-people cabins are full in the cruises you have checked, that's why 3rd and 4th passenger fares are not applicable.

If the time you specified is during spring break, you may have trouble finding cheaper fares for your children since these 4-bunk rooms go fast.

I know NCL has special prices for children and Princess often offer great 3rd and 4th passenger rates. Just keep on checking.

HTH.

Holland has special prices for kids I noticed when they are 3rd and 4th passengers. They had 3 sets of fares for 3rd and 4tth....infant, child and adult.

But for NCL, I paid only port charges and maybe $50 more for my then 3 and 5 year olds.....very sweet.

the beginning of April 2005 will be spring break/ Easter so you will be paying premium there. (even for airfare so becareful with that one)

Some weeks you will get a big price discount for the 3rd and 4th passenger sharing the same cabin as the 1st and 2nd.

Archived