Island Marketing/Costa Maya Beach Resort

cruisinlawn

Cruisinlawn,

I've been trying to get the same information, I'm actually using Island Marketing for my Cozumel shore excursion in March. The advertisment sounds great but I've yet to hear anything back from them as to which beach are they really talking about. If anyone knows something about this please e-mail me at lt2345@aol.com

Lucky...we are using Island Mkting in Coz going to Nachi Cocom. Have read much about this beach, just search at the Coz forum.

I have booked with Island in Costa Maya for the resort beach, after searching/reading I have found they take you to Maya Palms resort. Guess we are going to take our chances but again I searched and found positive info on this resort.

Thinking of using Island for Belize also but a hesitant due to time constraints.

We'll be on Grand sailing 3/3. Happy Cruising.

If you just want a day at the beach, take a $3 bus to Majahaul (fishing village). Everything there is CHEAP (food, drinks, retals) and it's gorgeous. Pay as you go. It's so cheap in Costa Maya (not the pier, but at the village) that there's no reason to book an all-inclusive unless you want to get wasted drunk. I loved it there. What a beautiful place!

Cruisinlawn, I'm also using Island Marketing in Cozumel for their Nachi Cocom excursion. I've been to Playa Mia Beah and had a good time there but Nachi Cocom looks just a little bit better. And yes I did finally find out that Island Marketing's Beach Break in Costa Maya is at Maya Palms, I think I'm just going to take in what the fishing village has to offer and enjoy the beach and open bars / resturaunts there. I'll be on the Glory sailing March 10th. Have a great cruise and enjoy yourself.

Lucky...we are using Island Mkting in Coz going to Nachi Cocom. Have read much about this beach, just search at the Coz forum.

I have booked with Island in Costa Maya for the resort beach, after searching/reading I have found they take you to Maya Palms resort. Guess we are going to take our chances but again I searched and found positive info on this resort.

Thinking of using Island for Belize also but a hesitant due to time constraints.

We'll be on Grand sailing 3/3. Happy Cruising.

Hi, I've been checking into the Beach Resort Excursion in Costa Maya as well and found out that you have to take a taxi $20 per family of 4 - each way to the Resort. Do you think that the price is worth it? I've heard it's really good, but I haven't booked yet for our trip on 3-31!

Hi, I've been checking into the Beach Resort Excursion in Costa Maya as well and found out that you have to take a taxi $20 per family of 4 - each way to the Resort. Do you think that the price is worth it? I've heard it's really good, but I haven't booked yet for our trip on 3-31!

Keep in mind that the beaches in Mexico are free. Also keep in mind what others have said about the pier area at Costa Maya village and the small village of Majahual which is a short $3 van ride away ($2/pp back to the ship).

The beaches along Majahual are beautiful with crystal clear waters protected by a sand bar. Small restaurants abound serving very good food and the drinks are very cheap. DH & I were there in November and are looking forward to being there again in early May. Very relaxing beach day that was quite inexpensive.

Dianne

worth it to us, we're booked and set for 3/5. We want secluded and isolated, I think Maya Palms offers that. Other family members went to Uvero last fall and talked of how nice it was. Very Gilligan Island like. Maya appears to be just south of Uvero. Have read much about Maya and want ot check it out for self. I have also read that you can prolly get cab for $30 rndtrip for 4, pay at the end when they return you to ship.

Good luck and enjoy

Archived