Any Atlantans Out There!!!

Hello All,

I've read so many posts & didn't notice many Atlantan's. Are U All Out There?

My husband & I are cruising on Sept 12th on AOS. Just wanted to know if we'll have any neighbors :)

Happy Cruising!!

9/04 AOS

9/03 NOS

Monte and Stephanie from Douglasville. Just back from Enchantment on the 15th. Had a great time.

Sovereign of the Seas 7/31/03

Serenade of the Seas 1/10/04

Enchantment of the Seas 7/10/04

There is a group that has been meeting about once a quarter for lunch. With the new boards, I lost the link but it pops up once in a while. Host Miriam has been helping put it together.

We are in Alpharetta and are on the Legend of the Seas 8/29.

fran & rick

Hi, there have been a few threads floating around about Atlanta cruisers. I'd suggest you check the Floataway Lounge. The next get-together is supposed to be in October. Sportsterjohn will be coordinating it. By then, I'll have moved from Stone Mountain back to Chicago.

If you get a chance, try to stop by Floataway Lounge and the get-together. We've had four get-togethers and new people show up all the time. They've all been great and I've enjoyed meeting everyone!

Hello All,

I'm so happy to see that you all responded to my post. Thank You!!! We'll need to keep this going. I was wondering where are my ATLANTAN's.

My husband and I live in Lithonia. This will be our second cruise on RCCL.

Please keep in touch. Anyone cruising on Sept 12th. We are so excited about our honeymoon cruise to the Southern Carrib. Has anyone taken this cruise before?

Let's keep this going!! Thanks for the responses!! :)

Celia

9/04 AOS

9/03 NOS

Marsha from Marietta, Merchant Walk/East Cobb area. Will be on the Navigator 10/23 with two girlfriends! 8th RCL cruise! Only 12 1/2 weeks to go! Would love to get together and meet everyone! Guess Sportersjohn will be setting something up. There is another thread "Ok Atlanta" -- something like that. Have a great week!

Maybe we need to a "Cruisers annonymous" group started and have a meeting each quarter?? I'll start - I am Gary and my wife is Mary and we are cruise addicts - we admit it!!

We have done 9 RCCL cruises and our Jewel cruise in October will get us Diamond status. Next year is the Adventure in December for the Souther Caribbean for the first time. Celia, you will have to fill us in on your honeymoon cruise - congratulations. Mary and I just celebrated 31 years - I can't believe it!!

Cruise Wizard- Congrats to you and your wife. I will be sure to inform you of everything when we come back. I'm sure I will be coming back all smiles!! :)

Southern Carib- Here we Come!!!!!!!!

Celia

9/04 AOS

9/03 NOS

hi Celia, Im not from atl but close enough-Columbus.Does that count? lol,Me and my DW are cruising EOS in Aug 22, Eastern,Done Western in May on ROS, hope to do the Southern next.Good luck in your trip.dennis

Archived