RCCL Stock

The stock is up to $45.20 per share today! WooHoo! :D I bought my 100 shares at $34.00....RCCL is making me happy! Now combine that with my points that I'm making on the RCCL Visa card and I'm in business! I'm always working towards my free cruise with the Visa and my shareholder status takes care of some of my onboard credits!! :D

Congrats!! I looked at buying it this summer at that price but the downward trend scared me off, wish I had pulled the trigger. I have been

watching it for the last several weeks and and was a little supprised it was still up today after the downgrade from one of the anaylist. Thought I might be able to buy today and save a few dollars, no such luck.

Congrats again

I bought mine last year for $43. per share, and took 6 cruises, so that was $600. free money, so to speak, and I have 3 planned this year, so that is another $300. and that amount of money I paid for the stock, will not earn that amount of money in interest in the bank, so I am very pleased with the decision on purchasing the stock.

I just started buying RCCL stock last fall but only have about 15 shares right now. However, I'm about to buy another 85 shares to make 100.

A related question. Do we get the credit for having RCCL stock when we sail on Celebrity? And who reports the information, the TA or me?

Yes, you get the credit on Celebrity. And you report your brokerage account information or stock documentation yourself, it doesn't go through your TA. The information is under RCCL investors, and also on many threads. :)

Hi Beth,

Hope all is well.

Yes, you do get the onboard credit on Celebrity for owning RCCL stock. If you go to the Celebrity website, at the bottom of the page there is a link to "About Celebrity." Once on that page there is a link to information on "Investor Relations". That page will give you all the info on what information to send and what email address to send it to. It's the same process and email address that I've used for when I sailed on Royal Caribbean. It was very easy.

Sorry, IloveScotland used "report" in his/her query, and I used the same word in my reply. You don't report it to anyone...you just "submit" the required information to RCCL at the link pmshirl provided above. :D

Hi Jennifer,

How are you? Life is slowing getting better here. DH has been home about 6 weeks and will be ready to travel again in a few months.

Thanks for the info on the stocks. I'll have enough invested by our Celebrity cruise next fall. We also have a RCCL cruise planned next January.

Beth

Archived