Zuiderdam Upper Deck seating (view?)

olechka

Someone posted below about another ship that there is no view to the ocean on the upper seating deck.

Does anyone know if this is the case with Zuiderdam as well?

Thanks!

Not sure what room or deck you're speaking of as there is no "Upper Deck" on any HAL Ship - but in any case, they don't call Zuiderdam one of the "Vista Class" for nothing...

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. HAL website shows: "Upper Vista Dining Room" on the deck plans, so I'm assuming there is a upper and lower dining options.

I'm curious if you can see the ocean from both locations.

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. HAL website shows: "Upper Vista Dining Room" on the deck plans, so I'm assuming there is a upper and lower dining options.

I'm curious if you can see the ocean from both locations.

Yes, there are windows all the way around the room on both levels except where the kitchens extend aft along the portside as shown in the deckplans. As far as views are concerned, if you're seated in a more central area you'll have difficulty seeing through the people at the windows.

The best views to the sea at dinner are in the Lower Dining Room at the aft windows where you can view the wake - otherwise its mostly just blackness outside.

Someone posted below about another ship that there is no view to the ocean on the upper seating deck.

Does anyone know if this is the case with Zuiderdam as well?

Thanks!

we always ask for the latest seating so it's dark outside...so the "view" isn't important. let's us concentrate on our table mates!

Archived