Seating?

Crowell85

We are going on our first cruise in 17 days, I've found this board very usefull but there is one thing I have not heard anything about. At dinner time you are put at a table right? Well we are going with another couple, and would like to sit with them at dinner. How would we go about getting this done, or would it already be done since we booked through the same TA? Thanks again.

We are going on our first cruise in 17 days, I've found this board very usefull but there is one thing I have not heard anything about. At dinner time you are put at a table right? Well we are going with another couple, and would like to sit with them at dinner. How would we go about getting this done, or would it already be done since we booked through the same TA? Thanks again.

It might have been, what you would want to do is ask your TA if they linked your bookings together for dining.

While it's probably been taken care of already, you might want to contact your TA to confirm your reservations have been "linked". It means that, as far as dining is concerned, your two reservations are considered as one

First thing you do when you get your Sail and Sign card, check the Dinner time and Table number. If it matches for both you are set. If not, go down to the Dining room and speak to the Matire'd, there will be a line of people to see him or her. Just wait in line and then tell them, they will find a table to seat you and your friends.

Fred

Our TA requested late seating and linked with our friends (there are 7 of us in 3 cabins) - will we have to wait until we board to know if we got late seating (as requested) and if we are together, or will we be able to tell with our cruise docs (just paid in full, not gotten final docs)

thanks,

Our TA requested late seating and linked with our friends (there are 7 of us in 3 cabins) - will we have to wait until we board to know if we got late seating (as requested) and if we are together, or will we be able to tell with our cruise docs (just paid in full, not gotten final docs)

thanks,

Yes, you wont know for sure until you are given your Sail and Sign cards when boarding.

Archived