QM2 And QE2 In sydney australia

Melb06

Tonight we will be having fireworks at 8.40pm to celebrate "The Queens" visiting our harbour. It was a beautiful day here weather wise. The harbour was filled with lots of welcoming craft and people lined the shoreline to welcome the ships. Every news station has featured this story. An historic day. But the Sydney traffic was in chaos because everyone wanted to have a look at the ships.:)

Not everyday I get to post on the Cunard's board. :p

I'm probably only one of a few CC's from Sydney that didn't go down to the Harbour to witness history. :o

Apparently it has been gridlock in the City all day with people trying to catch a glimpse of the QMII.

Wonder if they will bring all 3 out here when Queen Victoria is finished?:eek:

Not everyday I get to post on the Cunard's board. :p

I'm probably only one of a few CC's from Sydney that didn't go down to the Harbour to witness history. :o

Apparently it has been gridlock in the City all day with people trying to catch a glimpse of the QMII.

Wonder if they will bring all 3 out here when Queen Victoria is finished?:eek:

At this stage QV and QE2 will be both in Sydney Harbour next February (24th Feb)

At this stage QV and QE2 will be both in Sydney Harbour next February (24th Feb)

You're right!!

Queen Victoria arrives on Friday the 23rd of Jan. @ 7am and leaves on Saturday the 23rd of Jan. @ 6pm.The QEII arrives on the 23rd @ 7am, and departs on Sunday the 24th @ 6pm.

Archived