Well, at least we got a decent cabin, lol!!!

ekerr19

We may not have gotten the dining we thought we would, but for some reason, I decided to check and see if we'd finally been assigned a cabin (even though it's a Sunday) and low and behold...

We booked an SC GTY and have now been assigned a VERY nice SA cabin, so needless to say - I am happy. No matter how the dining plays out, this is our Anniversary cruise and it will be a great one, I'm certain...

and hey, there's always the Pinnacle, right???? ;)

Thanks for all the support and positive comments. :)

Laura,

How wonderful for you. Congratulations. Have a wonderful 20th anniversary cruise on the 3rd March.

My friend from Primary School has her birthday on the 3rd so it is a very special day. We have known each other 60 years, and our anniversary was last Friday!!

Jennie

Laura,

How wonderful for you. Congratulations. Have a wonderful 20th anniversary cruise on the 3rd March.

My friend from Primary School has her birthday on the 3rd so it is a very special day. We have known each other 60 years, and our anniversary was last Friday!!

Jennie

Jennie -

Thank you so much for your wishes! I hope all is well with you - and Happy Anniversary!!!! We'll be sure to post from the ship and let everyone know how the dining situation fares.

We've been eyeing that Christmas cruise around Australia/New Zealand for years - can you tell me, is that a good time to cruise down under???

Laura,

December, January is probably the best time to cruise down here. February is our very hottest month here in Australia. Today it has been 38C. It is also warmer in New Zealand anytime from December to March.

It is hard to find the exact month where both N.Z. and Australia are best as one country is a lot cooler than the other but if you go around January, you should strike it right.

Please let me know when you do book it as I would love to take you around our city, if the ship comes to Melbourne. Both the Statendam and the Sapphire Princess do have us on their list of ports.

Jennie

Archived