p&o pacific star

bixy

I just got back from the Star. The cheapest wine was $18 per bottle (Seahorse Bay NZ). Beer started at $4 per stubby for mid/light and up to $6.50 for premuim. For some reason Hahn Premium was priced at $4.50 - same as VB etc - and that was my choice. If you are a beer drinker take a stubby cooler - they serve by the stubby and not by the glass.

If you are dining at night and can't finish a bottle of wine they will save it for you for the next night.

tgard76, Lee the bartender is still one the Star, Keepcruising said he was so shocked when he saw her turn up, hid behind the bar going oh no! :p

Thanks for letting me know. When you talk to her next, can you get her to tell him to Trevor is wondering what happened to him and get him to email me back. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Trevor

Have just returned from the Star, and yes Lee was there.

I did pass on your message, and told hime to that you are waiting for an email from him. He of course laughed and wondered how on earth it came about that I somehow knew you, or at least of you, and he said that yes he would get in touch.

Sandra

Hi,

Yep we cruised on the star last november .we actual managed to pinch the actual drink list ....I found all the drinks to be reasonable priced compared tp other cruise lines .At least sailing outa Australia there is no tax as in other countries.Have you cruised before?We had a great time.The staff were fantastic and the food and entertainment were 1st class....the ship I would class as boutiquey.....but definately good value for money........my advice go for it and enjoy.

Cheers ...have fun

Trevor

Have just returned from the Star, and yes Lee was there.

I did pass on your message, and told hime to that you are waiting for an email from him. He of course laughed and wondered how on earth it came about that I somehow knew you, or at least of you, and he said that yes he would get in touch.

Sandra

Thanks Sandra,

I await his communicate in earnest. How was the cruise?

Trevor.

Archived