PoAm room service menu

sbharr

New cruiser to NCL. I have tried to search this forum several times, but all I get is a blank screen. Sorry to ask a question that has probably already been posted, but does anyone have the Room Service menu for Pride of America? We are looking at the Sept. 15 cruise. Any advice/suggestions would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

Doing my own search, I found your post and surprised no one posted a response.

I'm also wanting info about Room Service -- not just menues but how good/bad was it and can you order from the dining room menus at night?

(PS: We're in a balcony room, so no butler service--does this make room service a bad deal? i.e. space for eating, service, wait time, etc).

The room service menu is limited. You can order from the restaurants in a suite, but this is not the case with mini-suites or balconies.

The room service menu should be the same as the Dawn's 7 or 11 day menus posted in November and many times since. Please do a search of Dawn Menus.

The room service menu is limited. You can order from the restaurants in a suite, but this is not the case with mini-suites or balconies.

The room service menu should be the same as the Dawn's 7 or 11 day menus posted in November and many times since. Please do a search of Dawn Menus.

The reason I posted this question in the first place is that I get "fatal errors" or a blank page every time I try to use the search function for this forum.

As there are a few of us now with the same question, if someone could please post a link here I would be very grateful.

Sorry for the inconvenience - I would do the search myself if I could!:)

Something is up with these boards - my last post did not update the thread!

I posted at 2:30 but the main NCL board said that the last post was by someone else at 12:36pm.

Oh well - I will see if this post works!

Hi

I just returned from the Pride of hawaii, I am sure there menu is the same. I can 't remember all of it, here's what I remember.

Chipotle Roast Beef Wrap served with chips

Turkey and Ham Club with chips

Hawaiian style pizza and there was some other types of pizza too

Kona Cheesecake

Chocolate Decedence

Cheese tray

Kids menu was avliable during certain hours

I didn't order any from the breakfast menu, I think it was contiental style. The club was really good.

Hi

I just returned from the Pride of hawaii, I am sure there menu is the same. I can 't remember all of it, here's what I remember.

Kona Cheesecake

Chocolate Decadence

Cheese tray

Kids menu was avliable during certain hours

I didn't order any from the breakfast menu, I think it was continental style. The club was really good.

Hi

Kona Cheesecake

Chocolate Decadence

Cheese tray

Kids menu was available during certain hours

I didn't order any from the breakfast menu, I think it was continental style. The club was really good.

Hi

Kona Cheesecake

Chocolate Decadence

Cheese tray

Hi

Kona Cheesecake

Chocolate Decadence

Cheese tray

Tallydog,

thank you for your memory. I also was curious about the room service menu for the POAl but also recieved the "lovely" white screen(have been getting that screen for almost 2 weeks when I use the search engine). I have been reading the threads for a few months now and I will never understand why some have to be so condescending when a newer person asks a question.

Jackie

I will never understand why some have to be so condescending when a newer person asks a question.

Jackie

Can you clarify what you thought was condescending? If you're referring to Don Hayes, i didn't read that as condescending -- I think perhaps the word 'please' gave that vibe, but i don't believe it was intended.

If it was something I posted, you are waaaay off! ;)

By the by, here's a Limited menu from the Majesty... looking at it, the kids menu looks the most appealing :cool:

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1479936740057127324OcmtOI

If it was something I posted, you are waaaay off! ;)

Not at all Megessey. I am merely making a generalization of the hundreds of posts I have read in the past few months. I believe the OP stated he/she tried to do a search but only got the white screen, so they had tried but failed and just asked a question. Heck, It took me almost a month until I released (duh) there was a search engine, which most of the time just gives me a white screen also. :confused:

I for the most part I believe in kindness (till pushed) I have read so many positive things on here but then I am amazed at the tongue lashings some get if they post negative. I tend to believe that the truth lies somewhere in between, nothing is perfect and any cruise would be glorious to me.

We are going on our 1st cruise in April, the only thing that will upset me is if our bathroom is dirty when we get there (clorox wipes and lysol will be packed as suggested on one of the threads) other than that I know its going to be great for me. Anything I don't have to cook or clean up after is A.O.K. with me!

Jackie ;)

As the original poster I was not offended by any post.

I know it must be frustrating when new people post the same questions all the time, so I always try to be a good doobie and search the forum first, but lately it just won't work!:mad:

And if someone suggested I search the forum after reading my question, I just assumed that they missed the part in my original post where I said I couldn't get the search function to work.

Now if I could just get someone to post the link to the room service menu.....although I appreciate what people have given me from memory!

Archived