Coast Long Beach or Rennaissance??

AlwaysReady2Go

I have narrowed my search to these two hotels. A few people have said that they liked the Coast Long Beach - has anyone stayed at both or know the locations of both of these? If I have read the posts correctly the Rennaissance seems like it has more restaurants and pubs within a short walking distance. Is the area ok for walking around in at night or is it one of those areas thats just nice during the day? Thank you all for your help!!

• 1 month later...

I haven't stayed at the Renaissance, but I did stay at the Coast and it was great. They have a nice buffet in the morning and we ate at their restaurant for dinner the night before. Prices were reasonable and food was fine. You can't beat the proximity to Long Beach and there is nothing like waking up the morning of the cruise and seeing the Pride beside the Dome. They have a free shuttle to the port (don't even think about walking) and they also have a package where you can leave your car at the hotel for free during the cruise. When you return from your cruise you simply call the hotel to let them know you are at the port and they will send the shuttle to pick you up and return you to the hotel to pick up your car for no charge.

Enjoy the Pride! I have pix posted after my signature of my Pride cruise in 2003.

Theresa

Archived