NCL Dawn for a family of 5?

cabinfor5

Ok, my husband and I have enjoyed NCL. This is our first cruise with our 3 kids (14, 13 & 9). We are looking at taking them next year to the eastern caribbean. The rates now are good on The Dawn, but the reviews seem just ok. We are leaning towards The Mariner on RCCL, but we like the freestyle dining with NCL.

Advice?

Ok, my husband and I have enjoyed NCL. This is our first cruise with our 3 kids (14, 13 & 9). We are looking at taking them next year to the eastern caribbean. The rates now are good on The Dawn, but the reviews seem just ok. We are leaning towards The Mariner on RCCL, but we like the freestyle dining with NCL.

Advice?

sailed the Dawn for our very first cruise with our kids who were 12, 10, 8 and 7 at the time. They loved the whole experience! Actually loved it better than the Jewel which we did last year. They felt the Dawn was more "kid"oriented. Only specific I could get out of them was the movie theatre where they liked to spend the evenings and they liked the Trex pool on the Dawn which was not on the Jewel. Any Kid questions I will be glad to try and help. We are actually looking at the Dawn again once she moves to Miami (Easter 2008).

Archived