CROWN: Actual size of balcony Caribe vs Baja?

jayz

Does anybody have a final on the actual size of a Baja aft Cabin and the Caribe port side cabin. I think they are the same. Anybody have pics of the Caribe port or starboard ? This is my first time booking a balcony and i want to get the right one.

Caribe balconies (well all balconies) are the same size whether they are on the port or starboard side. I was staring at the Caribbean Princess which is basically a sister ship while my ship was in port with it a couple weeks ago. I will also be on the Emerald in January and was debating on switching cabins. I did switch to a Caribe balcony because they are much bigger than all the decks above it. The Dolphin deck comes out the farthest but they are mini suites, then the Caribe deck above it (and yes it has a roof over half of it) and then all the others above them stick out less. I think all the balconies aft are the same size no matter what deck.

If you call Princess, they can/will give you the actual measurements of both the room and the balcony. I did have my cabin #. The Caribe balconies are really nice-sized--almost double the size of the mini-suite balconies. I slept out on mine every night--it was GREAT!! Have fun.

Archived