How Was Pride 6 Day Partial Riviera Cruise ?

Rellik01

How was the shortened cruise ? How did they handle the mishap ? Would love to hear the Carnival successes as well as Carnival failures. My family and I leave on the Pride Feb 18 :D . Any pointers, must see or stay away.

As always, Thanks

We leave on the Pride on March 4th (our 2nd time taking this particular cruise on the Pride), but I hadn't heard anything about any mishaps. What happened?????

Mechanical problems caused the Jan. 28th sailing to be a day late in getting back to port. The Feb. 4th sailing didn't actually leave until Feb. 5th, causing their cruise to be a 6-day instead of 7-day. They didn't get to go to Puerto Vallarta ~ only to Mazatlan and Cabo. All reports are that the Pride is fixed and all future cruises should be back to normal.

Hey DroopyCruiser,

You should join MinnesotaCruiserz and I on our Roll Call. We are traveling with you on the Pride this time. Sounds like we have a great group of people on board!

I guess those who are returning are still getting home. I was thinking about Momto2girls and how they enjoyed their cruise. They just pulled in a few hours ago I presume. I am anxious to hear what these folks have to say.

Archived