Sovereign feb9

Carcarmat

Had a great time ! I love this ship the food was Great. Did not like the itinerary nassau over night I just could not enjoy the shows with so few people on board. the crew in the past as you would walk down the hall would move over let you pass and smile but on this trip they would hog the hallway as though they did not see you. cococay was great. with the ship leaving nassau at 1:00 lunch was overwhelmed with people this just did not work. I have been on the Sovereign 4 times and loved all of them I loved this trip too. just felt that royalcaribbean needed too know what I thought did not work this time. ps. need to see the quest game See you there:)

I agree that the Quest was great..that from the guy in the chair in the middle of the stage. I also agree that RCI shafted us a little by chnging up the schedule, but at least we knew when we booked that it was going to be that way so Majesty could have COCO cay on her two day shake down

stayed on deck 5 I like this deck the best I am a plumber I don't smell sewer most of the time we get on at 12:00 but there was a problem so we got on at 2:00 my wife did not smell sewer Make sure you have the right birth certificate not the one with the feet print but the rased seal

I agree that the Quest was great..that from the guy in the chair in the middle of the stage. I also agree that RCI shafted us a little by chnging up the schedule, but at least we knew when we booked that it was going to be that way so Majesty could have COCO cay on her two day shake down

I layed A big wet one right on your forhead:o

Archived