Is Westerdam changing "that much" in dry dock?

Schplinky

LOL, hammybee! I have to agree. We're just off the Noordam and I realize that I didn't see a lot nor spend a lot of time examining all the details. We enjoyed her thoroughly but didn't examine every detail.

I am fond of sometimes saying, I sail the other HAL because I tend to have a very different experience than many on this board. I am happy with any cabin that I do not have to clean, any dining time and/or table, food I do not have to cook or clean-up after. I never really get the layout of the ship down pat and have not experienced rude or indifferent crew. I acquire a certain fondness for the perpetual cranky pax. I leave my auto tips in place and like that I do not have to hoard cash for this purpose. I tip extra because I can and the service almost always exceeds my expectations. I have never had a bad cruise or experience on a cruise.

Off ship, I tend towards a type A personality so cruising is my balance beam.

I don't know. My guess is...yes a little at least. One advantage may be that you will not be looked at from above and you won't have any trash flying your way from the Lido Aft pool area. I think you'll have plenty of balcony area despite the changes. Will be interesting to find out what happens.

Archived