NavyChief-prediction for Noordam 2/17?

mommybunny21

Thanks for your follow up..I'm glad for the smooth sailing but it doesn't look so good once we get down there??!! its always something!!!

Yeah, you may run into somewhat of a swell in the sea state on Sunday/Monday. Generally, is't fairly nice this time of year; allways a chance of rain but it usually doesn't last long.

Well it's looking fairly good for sailing out of NYC tomorrow :D NOAA is forcasting 3 to 5 feet, smooth sailing.

And fairly warm, too! (Winter warm, that is). Temperatures should be close to 40F in the afternoon.

That's not bad, especially considering the cold and wind chills we've had in this area this week.

If you could please let us know your opinion on club HAL. We will be cruising with our 3 1/2 yr old son. (This is his 8th cruise but 1st on HAL). Checked with HAL and their are only 55 children on board for our 3-10-07 voyage.

TNX !!

I'll be sure to post on this when we get back. I'll have 2 in Club HAL-4 and 6 yo's. This is their 5th cruise, but first time on HAL as well.

Archived