Formal Night/Captain's Dinner/Pinnacle Grille

Boohbah

You guys have been so helpful!

Now I have another question. ;)

I want to make reservations online for dinner at the Pinnacle Grille but I'm not sure how to do it without first knowing the ship's itenerary (we'd prefer to go reserve dinner there on a night that isn't formal or the Captain's dinner, you know to eek every single possible experience out of our cruise :p )--- my question is this---is there any way of finding out what the schedule is (we set sail on the Noordam February 28th) or do we just suck it up and hope to get reservations once we're onboard? Thank you so much!

I can tell you that the last full day at sea is the last formal night when they have the Farewell Dinner.

You can't count on that always being true either: on the Veendam in Dec, our last full day at sea was NOT a formal night, presumably because it was the last day before disembarkation.

Our recent 11 day Noordam cruise had two sea days at the start of the cruise. Of course the day we boarded was casual and we fully expected the next night (the first sea day) to be formal but it was not. They made the second sea day the formal night. Fine by us (and everyone else we spoke with), but unusual.

Are you on a ten or eleven day Noordam cruise?ode I posted the dress schedule for the 11 nighter a few weeks ago. I'll post it again if you wish.

I too am sailing on 2/28/07 Noordam and was considering doing a vow renewal package. I don't know how I could find out, A: when that might take place, and B: What nights are formal/informal/casual. Anyone know about the scheduled nights? Trying to figure it all out and my head is spinning. Thanks in advance!

Bev

Mountain Home, AR

Packing, Packing and more Packing!!!!:D

We're on the Noordam also. After a little investgation I think this is the schedule

1 - Weds Casual

2 - Thurs Informal

3 - Friday Formal

4 - Sat Casual

5 - Sun Casual

6 - Mon Formal / Informal (Optional)

7 - Tues Casual

8 - Weds Informal

9 - Thurs Formal

10 - Friday Casual

Archived