Review BTB Tahitian Princess, Jan16-5

cindygad

Pennie,

Going through customs, getting our luggage and checking it on to next flight was all accomplished in about 1/2 hour. It seemed like less people were there at night and everything went smoothly. Our plane left and arrived on time.

Cindy

Cindy,

All good news, and I'm sure things will go smoothly for us as well. Thanks so much for all your help. We are just getting so excited to go and frankly, if it takes longer to get home, then it's longer for reality to hit.

Pennie

• 2 weeks later...

My daughter and I will be on the Tahitian Princess April 6th, too. I know you will have a great time on your honeymoon. I am taking her on a cruise for her college graduation. Maybe we will see you both when we have the cruise critic get together.

Cindy,

Did you book all your tours individually or go with ship sponsored ones? I have contacted Bruno directly for the Tahaa trip so far. Your post is getting me more excited by the day. We leave April 6th!

Thanks,

Shelly

Shelley, What a wonderful gift for your daughters graduation. You will have a blast. I booked all trips except for 3 on our own. Princess drift snorkel, helmet dive and beginners dive were through Princess and very good tours.

Larry, You made me laugh. My husband wishes I would have the energy all year long that I do on a cruise. It must be the sea air! It was a great room.

Cindy

Was wondering if anyone out there has done the vow renewal on Princess.

When and where is it done? What kind of dresses do the ladies wear?Is it done at sea or when you are in port? We will be celebrating our 40th anniversary and have dreamed about this cruise for years. The CC boards have really helped. We have a tour arranged with Marc on Huahine.

• 4 weeks later...

Pennie, You should be back soon. I hope your trip was everything you expected and more. Post when you get back and let us know about it.

Anniversarycruiser, there was someone on our cruise renewing vows. They had the library set up. I think there is information on Princess web site under celebrations.

Cindy

Archived