The Dawn 1/28-2/8/07 A Great Cruise

Baitman19

Hi Jackie,

Just booked the Gem, 11 days for 1/26/08. We would love to do the Dawn to Bermuda. Might have to go to Boston next year.

I scanned the Freestyle Dailies and just waiting for Di to post them on webshots. Should be this weekend.

We're going out Friday night with Sharon for sushi and then to the Martini Clinic at our neighborhhod bar. We brought back the NCL Martini Menu and the bartender loves to make our favorites for us. We usually have 12-15 people drinking them on the 1st Friday of the month.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

Hi Jackie,

Just booked the Gem, 11 days for 1/26/08. We would love to do the Dawn to Bermuda. Might have to go to Boston next year.

I scanned the Freestyle Dailies and just waiting for Di to post them on webshots. Should be this weekend.

We're going out Friday night with Sharon for sushi and then to the Martini Clinic at our neighborhhod bar. We brought back the NCL Martini Menu and the bartender loves to make our favorites for us. We usually have 12-15 people drinking them on the 1st Friday of the month.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

Hi Monty,

How exciting for you and Diane! Will the Gem be in NY right after the Dawn leaves for the repo to Miami?

It's great having the port so close to home and being able to drive or be dropped off. Yes, you might be heading to Boston if the Dawn comes this way. It really is an easy drive, and it would be great to still have the Dawn in the area, really great for those of us in the Boston area. The pier is 10 minutes from my Mom's house, and very easy to get to.

Sounds like we might have to visit NY and your local Martini Clinic sometime. :D I bet you have a lot of fun with that.

Diane sure did a great job with those pictures.

Jackie

Jackie,

Did you really like the way I posted the pictures this time? I wasn't sure if anyone would like seeing them that way. The pictures come out smaller but I can add comments. I use the Scrapbook Factory for the pages. I usually do that for myself (doing scrapbooking the manual method is too time consuming for me) and print the hard copy to make a book. This time I made 3 scrapbooks. One for Sharon and one for us and Sharon's Mom, Janet. Monty throws a fit because I use alot of ink and photo paper but I have one for each cruise and it's a nice way to share instead of making someone go through a pile of pictures. We also have the commentary to go with it.

It would really be great if we could all go on the same cruise together some day along with Greenie. ;)

di

Jackie,

Did you really like the way I posted the pictures this time? I wasn't sure if anyone would like seeing them that way. The pictures come out smaller but I can add comments. I use the Scrapbook Factory for the pages. I usually do that for myself (doing scrapbooking the manual method is too time consuming for me) and print the hard copy to make a book. This time I made 3 scrapbooks. One for Sharon and one for us and Sharon's Mom, Janet. Monty throws a fit because I use alot of ink and photo paper but I have one for each cruise and it's a nice way to share instead of making someone go through a pile of pictures. We also have the commentary to go with it.

It would really be great if we could all go on the same cruise together some day along with Greenie. ;)

di

Diane,

Yes, I thought it was great, a little something different. If you click on each page, you can blow them up to full size. I thought it was fun seeing them with the captions. I'll have to check out Scrapbook Factory, but a lot of those programs aren't for MAC. Yes, it sure would be time consuming to do the hard copies. Monty is probably thinking with all the money you're spending on ink and paper, you could go on another cruise. he he.....;) My DH thinks the same way, but I bet it would be much more expensive to do the hard copies.

Yes, how much fun would we all have together. Hey, we've all slept in the same bed!!! :D

Jackie

:D

Lalapodip,

I wish!!! We don't have anything booked yet. I'm one of those last minute bookers! Now you made me want to book it... Ha ha!!!

Are you on that cruise?

Jackie

Hi Jackie, Yes we are sailing on 3/11...I swear I read that you were sailing again, but obviously.......I NEED A CRUISE!! :D

:D

Hi Jackie, Yes we are sailing on 3/11...I swear I read that you were sailing again, but obviously.......I NEED A CRUISE!! :D

Ha ha, me too! I wish we were on the cruise. Have a great time and enjoy your vacation.

Jackie

Jackie,

Yes, the Dawn leaves NYC on Sunday 10/28/07 for Miami

The Gem comes to NYC in December. First cruise 12/22/07. The Gem is doing four cruises in the Med before it comes to Boston on 12/12/07.

Mark your calendar. You can be the first to see her in America.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

I just wanted to add that the scrapbooking format of your pictures is terrific! I am so glad that I went to look at them again....it's great knowing where you were & what a great memento! :)

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. When I have time I'd like to load the pages from our other cruises.

Hi Jackie,

Happy Sailing,

Monty

Thanks Monty, I can't wait to see the Dailies. Btw, your pictures were awesome.

I hope you do get the opportunity to come up here (Boston) to sail the Dawn. I will be ecstatic if the Dawn sails from Boston to Bermuda. Can you imagine me with the Dawn 7 minutes away from my house. How am I going to be able to afford this???

Jackie,

Yes, the Dawn leaves NYC on Sunday 10/28/07 for Miami

The Gem comes to NYC in December. First cruise 12/22/07. The Gem is doing four cruises in the Med before it comes to Boston on 12/12/07.

Mark your calendar. You can be the first to see her in America.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

Hi Monty,

I didn't know she was coming to Boston first. I'll have to try to get down there to see her. I'll meet Smellytoes at the pier!!! She sure is going to go broke if the Dawn goes to Boston.

Jackie

Hi Monty,

I didn't know she was coming to Boston first. I'll have to try to get down there to see her. I'll meet Smellytoes at the pier!!! She sure is going to go broke if the Dawn goes to Boston.

Jackie

Claudio asked me last year why I don't get a job on the ship. Now I think I'm going to have to get a job on the ship.

Hi Monty,

Jackie

You could always to the 9 day Transtlantic-- Barcelona to Boston on 12/3/07. It wouldn't be like a maiden voyage since she will have made 4 cruises in the Med already and have all the kinks wqrked out.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

You could always to the 9 day Transtlantic-- Barcelona to Boston on 12/3/07. It wouldn't be like a maiden voyage since she will have made 4 cruises in the Med already and have all the kinks wqrked out.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

I would love that, but that means we'll have to FLY all the way to Barcelona! :eek: We did fly to Venezuela for a Celebrity cruise that ended in Miami. It was great because it was 16 nights, but I didn't enjoy flying. I still fly when I need to, but I try to find ways around it.

I couldn't seem to find an itinerary from Boston after she arrives there.

Jackie

Archived