Holland America's 'Amsterdam' in town

Yesterday I felt there was something tragic about being at work (at a conference) and at every break, being able to gaze upon the Amsterdam, literally across the road, as she is docked in our harbour.......made it hard to concentrate on all those guest speakers........

Cheers!

Yesterday I felt there was something tragic about being at work (at a conference) and at every break, being able to gaze upon the Amsterdam, literally across the road, as she is docked in our harbour.......made it hard to concentrate on all those guest speakers........

Cheers!

Nerissa, it's actually the Statendam, not the Amsterdam!! She's been in Australia doing a series of cruises out of Sydney, and I believe she is now on her return cruise to Europe (or America). Riff Raff's mother had lunch on board her in Auckland a few weeks ago (as a guest of the travel agent she books all her cruises through) as she said that it was a very nice ship.

Kym

Sorry skyrules Amsterdam was in town on 15/16th Feb

Statendam left on 2/2

Amsterdam 15 Feb 07 - 07:00 16 Feb 07 - 18:30 Overseas Passenger Terminal Barwil

Amsterdam, she definitely was, but who cares?!, I just wanted to be on it!!:D

Gee Skyrules, for a minute there I thought the coffee must have been worse than I thought!;)

Cheers

Amsterdam is doing a World Cruise,so she has just been passing through.

They had 2 days in Sydney.

If you would like to follow her adventures as she circles the globe the Stanfields,passengers on board are posting a journal of the cruise.I picked this up from the CC HAL board.It is really great and is complete with pictures.............

http://www.cruisingstansfields.com/

Archived