Website for ships in port

Archipelago

I thought I saw a website that displayed the various ships and on what day they would be in a particular port . I don't remember the address . I had wanted to check and see what ships would be in what ports on our Caribbean voyage . Would anyone know the web address ?

I thought I saw a website that displayed the various ships and on what day they would be in a particular port . I don't remember the address . I had wanted to check and see what ships would be in what ports on our Caribbean voyage . Would anyone know the web address ?

My notes are at home, but I know we're with a pack of mega ships in Antigua. Four monsters and us on the iddy biddy Legend.

One of the port's calendars had us there on the wrong day. I'll try to remember to pull up my notes when I get home and report on my research.

Jackie

hoping the tickets are in my mailbox by the time I get home tonight

Thanks Miss M friend !!!!!!!! Looking forward to seeing you and Neil Jackie !!! As an aside ----- trying to get more into it -----my mother fell ill Saturday so that has put a damper on things . She has had an awfully hard time the last two years :( Luckily my dad is still doing well !!! :)

Archived