cruise critic member pack

lorneross

does anybody think we should buy the member pack for our seabourn cruise? and how many cruise critics bring logowear on seabourn? since we are leaving in 23 days if i order will i get it before we fly out march 17 for fort lauderdale? thanks from lorneross

does anybody think we should buy the member pack for our seabourn cruise? and how many cruise critics bring logowear on seabourn? since we are leaving in 23 days if i order will i get it before we fly out march 17 for fort lauderdale? thanks from lorneross

LOL I do not know what am member's pack is but here is one idea. Vista print as very cheap business cards http://*****.com/34dkyv Some people (me included) have a "business card" made up with their name, email addy and forum name. Also, you CAN have some cards made up (no charge) at the Pursers Office.

I know Martita B will be having some crossing cocktail parties and an Easter thingy. :eek: I believe you are on the Pride with her. Check over at her thread about meeting up the first time.

LOL I do not know your sexes... But if female, you may want to bring an "Easter Bonnet" for one of Pinkie things. :D

An announcement from Sheriff Pinkie:

Guests will need to bring all their own costumes and/or "theme wear,"

as I won't be packing and providing them this Crossing~~~whatever you'd enjoy wearing, you need to pack it!

Matt, I've never seen any CC logo items aboard the Sister's either.

Martita B.

thanks for all the reply's yes blackbird71 i am on the pride and i am a 33 year old male traveling with my 63 year old mother. blackbird71 if you click on the cc logowear that is where i found the member pack should i buy it for the transatlantic crossing? from lorneross

I agree with BB, check with Martita B (aka Martha, aka Pinkie aka Major Henderson) - she will have some special "logo-wear" for you.

I've never seen anyone with CruiseCritic logowear on Seabourn.

Other than me, of course! ;)

Host Dan

if you click on the cc logowear that is where i found the member pack should i buy it for the transatlantic crossing? from lorneross

I wouldn't but that just me. For the most part the restaurant/Purser staff will know your last name probably by the first morning. As for things to carry, you will have two credit cards things per person. One is your Seabourn photo id and the other an electronic room key. Seabourn includes a holder for these in your suite.

No, not Pinkie~~~Captain Geir-Arne is using the Texas branding iron I presented him~~~and Yes, I had my Fort Worth branding iron designer make him one with 4 initials~~GATN. Needless to say he enjoyed branding everyone's steak while wearing his hat and his real silver spurs!

Martita B.

Well we may not be at the pier that early, but we will be at the Lapa Palace if you go there right away.

Gentlemen,

I would be very interested in your (or anyone else's) opinion of the Lapa Palace Hotel in Lisbon after your stay there. My Virtuoso affiliated TA highly recommended it and I have booked it for 3 nights (to get the maximum Virtuoso benefits) prior to the legend's November crossing. It is a beautiful property and I have been confirmed a Targus River view room so I can hopefully snap a few pics when the Legend arrives.

Well we may not be at the pier that early, but we will be at the Lapa Palace if you go there right away.

Gentlemen,

I would be very interested in your (or anyone else's) opinion of the Lapa Palace Hotel in Lisbon after your stay there. My Virtuoso affiliated TA very highly recommended it and I have booked it for 3 nights (to get the maximum Virtuoso benefits) before my Legend November crossing. Thanks!

Paul, that's great. I'm sure many other sailors have been at the Lapa Palace, but I will certainly let you know. The last two times I stayed in Lisboa, it was at Le Meridien, which I like. We decided to try something new. I understand that the Lapa Palace is affiliated with Reid's in Funchal.

Hi Paul I stayed at the Lapa Palace prior to Seabourn cruise April 2005 and found the hotel to be lovely, great service and very helpful staff. The hotel is located in a quiet position so you will need to get taxi's into the centre etc, which are very reasonable unless you want a long walk uphill!

I would certainly recommnend staying there, have a great trip.

Deb

Archived