Orient Beach or Not?

Annefran

Ladies, please go to a neutral corner and take a breath. Once your pulse is down to 120, lets toss all our clothes in the middle of the ring. Then we can march down the beach, arm-in-arm in search of Brad Pitt, Penelope Cruz or other dignified humans. No raisins, prunes or other low-hanging fruit allowed! ;) When we get to the end of the beach we can get wet, make a big pig-pile and enjoy the sun! :eek:

Now Kal, I did say "prunes", but you saying " low hanging fruit and raisins, " well I can't believe it, are you prejudiced against fruit and raisins. I happen to be on the committee to protect the reputation of raisins and low hanging fruits, and I find your statements to be very bigoted of such fruits( either dried or low hanging) .

Honestly, prunes are one thing, and raisins and low hanging fruits are another, so lets please not drag my poor much aligned raisins into this fray! ;)

I plan on changing the rest of the world tomorrow.

Wow, okay, raisins are out, but what about "plums". And furthermore, I detect a unanimous vote in favor of "pig-piles". :D

Hmmmm, plums in the sun too long will soon become prunes. ;)

212cruiser: Thank you for that. I appreciate it. And please accept my apology for gettting mixed up with "who said what" last night. Sometimes my brain doesn't process things correctly, and I manage to "stick my foot in it" completely unintentionally. It's one of the most frustrating aspects of my disabilities--the fact that I tend to sound like an idiot because I get mixed up or lose track of what I'm reading/writing. (You wouldn't believe how long it sometimes takes me to compose these posts. But, enough whining...) I do appreciate that you intended to remove the "cave" reference, but honestly I didn't get all insulted over it.

I certainly don't disagree with you that women react to the sight of men! Far from it. I'm definitely not immune--as my DH could attest to when I say (privately to him, DD, or my sister) things like "He's got the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen" or "My, he certainly has a cute butt." Fortunately, my DH and I aren't insecure and realize that we're married, not blind. In fact, I sincerely hope he continues to enjoy seeing women (no kidding, huh?). OTOH, we would never do or say something in public that would embarrass either ourselves or another person. Somehow, I suspect that you wouldn't either.

pg.: Regardless of anything else, let me extend the same apology to you that I extended to 212cruiser for mixing up your posts last night. That had the unintended consequence of being both confusing and misdirecting my thoughts. For that, I do apologize. It's never my intention to insult anyone.

I do wish though that you wouldn't make assumptions about me. I don't make assumptions about you. That you volunteer and help others is wonderful, but you have no right to assume that I don't do similar things. You are wrong. What do you know of my actions? Nothing. Do I understand you to say that if someone is a "smooth talker" (in this case, you mean it as an insult to someone who writes well? which BTW was my profession before I became disabled) that they are somehow automatically not a person of action too? I really don't understand where all of that came from and believe it was uncalled for and unrelated--as well as being incorrect. (I do get that you're very angry though. That was quite clear.)

Okay, you're saying that your references to "scary" nude old men and so forth were meant to be amusing. Fine. I'll accept that and move on. But you make a pretty huge leap assuming that because you are French that you have been to "far more naked beaches then either of you in my lifetime." You don't know where I've been or anything else about me. I have in fact been to topless and c/o beaches and parks all over the world, including many places in the US and your own Canada. (Unfortunately, not yet to any in France. That's for the future, I hope.)

You also presume to speak for all men as to what they find attractive. I think we can certainly agree that hetero men find young, fit women attractive. That's a given. What we seem to disagree about is that a man could find an older, not quite so perfect women attractive. I know many men who do find women of many shapes, sizes, and ages appealing. Perhaps you do not know men who do.

Further, you completely misread or misunderstood my reference to inappropriate behavior on the beach, in this case Orient. Where do you see me making up "theories" about you? I didn't say you would do this; I never even implied it. I said we saw others do this. I was explaining the difference in my earlier post between "seeing" physical differences between people versus the way people behave toward those differences.

Actually, I just realized that I'm probably wasting my "breath" here. I don't need to "get over myself" because I don't think I'm "all that" anyway. I have opinions, and I express them. I don't care if you think that I need to "wipe 80 yr bottoms" (and how do you know I haven't?) before you'll consider me worthy of listening to. I don't care what you think of my "theories" because my posts aren't about theories, they're about opinions and experiences.

I'm sensing that kal is correct--time to take a breath, slow down, and not make assumptions about others. As usual, kal manages to make me laugh, and I'm happy to see that you responded to his amusing post in kind.

(And of course, I never meant any offense to raisins, prunes, or other dried fruits. LOL.)

beachchick

..."My, he certainly has a cute butt." ...

What we seem to disagree about is that a man could find an older, not quite so perfect women attractive. I know many men who do find women of many shapes, sizes, and ages appealing....

beachchick

Ahhhh, the beachchick....I just luv it when she talks dirty !! :D

And yes, this confirms my life-long theory:

"All women are equal; some are more equal." ;)

Ahhhh, the beachchick....I just luv it when she talks dirty !! :D

And yes, this confirms my life-long theory:

"All women are equal; some are more equal." ;)

Wink-wink, nudge-nudge!:D:D:D

DH doesn't mind it either.

beachchick

p.s. I have to tell you that one of the best things about topless swimming in salt water is the buoyancy factor--that helps "equalize" what gravity has robbed from us ladies over the years.

Wink-wink, nudge-nudge!:D:D:D

DH doesn't mind it either.

beachchick

p.s. I have to tell you that one of the best things about topless swimming in salt water is the buoyancy factor--that helps "equalize" what gravity has robbed from us ladies over the years.

The beachchick is driving me CRAZY !!

My wifie agrees, but when the water gets a little rough it's always gentlemanly to lend a hand. ;)

In St Martin/Maarten, the beaches on the French side are typically topless. Orient Beach is no exception. The totally nude bathers (from the colony) will stroll by and linger but keep to themselves for the most part. As for the rest of the beaches, you can expect to see topless bathers.

I agree. I have been there a few times now and I think I have seen a total of one totally nude person. But you do see a lot of topless women.

The beachchick is driving me CRAZY !!

My wifie agrees, but when the water gets a little rough it's always gentlemanly to lend a hand. ;)

Your wifie is one smart lady. And I'm sure you are indeed a perfect gentleman when you lend her a hand.;) Bet she doesn't complain either.:)

beachchick

Archived