Hors D'Ourves for C&A Diamond

nddomer04

Do Diamind members still recieve the hors d'ourves in their stateroom before dinner each night. This has been the case on the last 3 cruises I have been on, but I haven't cruised since 2004. From what I remember, the snacks varied from chocolate covered strawberries to canapes to petit fours.

I think 2004 was the last year for every evening hors d'ourves. Since 2005 they now bring them to the cabin only on Formal nights. The concierge on AOS told us it was one of the things they have cut out fleet wide. I'm not sure of the reason. I do miss them nightly though.

I think 2004 was the last year for every evening hors d'ourves. Since 2005 they now bring them to the cabin only on Formal nights. The concierge on AOS told us it was one of the things they have cut out fleet wide. I'm not sure of the reason. I do miss them nightly though.

Am not Diamond, but we sailed in a GS last cruise (Mariner) and also got hors deuvres delieverd to our suite (we didn't order them). I THINK that we had them three times: once strawberrys, once savoury and once little petit fours. Possibly the first night and the two formal nights? Something like that...

The strawberrys were nice, the others weren't great. Assuming your ship had concierge lounge, the hors deuvres in the concierge lounge are a lot nicer.

Boo

No chocolate covered strawberries, we did get cookies from C&A on 5th night of a 14 night member cruise on Jewel. Freedom last October we got -0-. But CL & cocktail lounge had hot ors de ourves (sp).

Now we did get large bottles of shampoo, shower gel & lotion with 2 bath poufs.

Archived