Member's Reviews Expedited

Dolphins

I recently submitted my review for our 2/10 to 2/18 Spirit cruise to cruisecritic's Member's Reviews section and it was posted on the same day. This is a big improvement over previous reviews which often took much longer to be posted.

I recently submitted my review for our 2/10 to 2/18 Spirit cruise to cruisecritic's Member's Reviews section and it was posted on the same day. This is a big improvement over previous reviews which often took much longer to be posted.

Great review Herb! I've been working on mine offline, and trying to edit my 200+ photos. Hopefully in a couple of days I'll have both done.

I've been trying to reach you... I have a photo CD of our Samana excursion, along with those photos I took of you & your group out at the pool buffet.

Jim:D

I'm glad you're happy with how quick your review was posted. That was me! I'm CC's review releaser and I strive for release on same day as it's submitted.

Archived