Method for removing kids from the Adult pool and Jacuzzi...

VentureMan_2000

YEAH! And while were at it, I get very annoyed when kids sneak into the adult comedy shows after its been repeated over and over that underages have to leave. You all know what those shows are like, and I usually enjoy them very much, but feel a little embarressed or let down that I have to share the adult time with the kiddies.:o

but how does going and moving on make it any different than a kid going into the hot tub for a few mins and moving on?

I think the difference is that build a buddy is open to all. That is because they charge extra for it..$20.00 bucks extra so they want the parent and grandparents to come on by...Hot tubs say adults only..not open to all or if you pay extra you are welcome...

Hope this made since...

Carla

that makes sense. I was under the impression (I guess incorrectly:o) that the BAB was a kid only event.

But I do agree - kids do not belong in Adult only shows, pools, hot tubs, etc. My kids aren't allowed to be in the room when I watch Soprano's why would I allow them around that language when on vacation.

When my kids tell "I hate you" I laugh and say you'll thank me when you get older for being so mean.

what works for me is telling the little darlings that children boil easily and I am turning up the heat. then I describe how their skin will fall off in a few short moments. they tend to run out screaming for their mother :eek: :eek:

LOL, actually kids don't bother me they don't usually stick around once I describe how their skin melts off tho...;)

You remind me of my 7th grade English teacher.

I have, however, noticed they are quick to tell adults that they can not have cocktails in the pools or Jacuzzi's...?

On the Inspiration, the servers asked us in the hot tub if we wanted drink. They serverd them to us in the hot tub. So, this wouldn't have helped keep the kids out.

What do you mean???

I remember someone mentioning that they don't get in any of the ship water....pool, jacuzzi, etc because there are always kids in it and they probably go to the bathroom in them and their non-chlorine pools:eek:

I never get why parents don't watch their kids.....kids shouldn't be in a hot tube anyway:rolleyes:

I never get why parents don't watch their kids.....kids shouldn't be in a hot tube anyway:rolleyes:

They are watching their children, they are sitting about 10 feet away in a lounge chair, ready to jump on anyone that tells their child "it is an adults only spa.

Either that or the parent is in the hot tub with the kid.:eek:

Like i always say, some just don't think the rules apply to them!

They are watching their children, they are sitting about 10 feet away in a lounge chair, ready to jump on anyone that tells their child "it is an adults only spa.

Either that or the parent is in the hot tub with the kid.:eek:

Like i always say, some just don't think the rules apply to them!

<<they are sitting about 10 feet away in a lounge chair, ready to jump on anyone that tells their child "it is an adults only spa.>>

That sure is the truth! This applies to most things these days, not just cruises. As I said earlier I am afraid for the kids of today when it is "Real world time" and they just aren't prepared for what life is going to throw at them. I guess that is why there are more and more people in their late 20's and thirties still living at, or moving back home with Mom and Dad.

In response to: So I take it because of kids I should stay out of all water on the ship except for the shower:rolleyes:

They have hot tubs and pools designated for everyone (near the waterslide). Aft pool and spas are designated as "Adult only" and now it is the only "Adult only" spot on the ship.

Archived