Method for removing kids from the Adult pool and Jacuzzi...

VentureMan_2000

I have heard over and over again that security does not do much by their own initiative to enforce the Adults only pool and jacuzzi rules, by removing kids from these pools.

I have, however, noticed they are quick to tell adults that they can not have cocktails in the pools or Jacuzzi's.

So... it makes sense to me that if you are in the adult pool or jacuzzi, and there are kids in them, and the kids won't leave on their own after being told they are not allowed in them... to just bring a cocktail into the adult pool or jacuzzi.

And when the security comes over to tell you you can not have a cocktail in there... just say, "Sorry... I must have had a brain fart... but while you are here, would you mind having these children removed from the Adult pool and jacuzzi...? Thank you very much for enforcing this rule."

Anyone else have any other approaches they want to share...?

like all Welsh people I have the voice of an Angel. :rolleyes:

You are soo correct. Hubby has a wonderful voice. I am Scot/Irish and I have a wonderful voice...but a mean temper!! ;)

We are looking forward to a visit to the "Mother lands soon". We were hoping this summer, but it has not worked out so far.

I have heard over and over again that security does not do much by their own initiative to enforce the Adults only pool and jacuzzi rules, by removing kids from these pools.

I have, however, noticed they are quick to tell adults that they can not have cocktails in the pools or Jacuzzi's.

So... it makes sense to me that if you are in the adult pool or jacuzzi, and there are kids in them, and the kids won't leave on their own after being told they are not allowed in them... to just bring a cocktail into the adult pool or jacuzzi.

And when the security comes over to tell you you can not have a cocktail in there... just say, "Sorry... I must have had a brain fart... but while you are here, would you mind having these children removed from the Adult pool and jacuzzi...? Thank you very much for enforcing this rule."

Anyone else have any other approaches they want to share...?

I just wear My depend's in the pool;)

Baby Ruth :eek:

That may be the best two word quote I have ever seen on a message board :)

So after CCL's move to convert the F deck into a putting range, are we going to see a kind of backlash against kids, I don't mean in a physical way of course, but as CCL has taken away the one place we can get away from the little dears for a few hours of peace and quiet are we going to have more adult complaining that the children are being allowed in the adults only area?

what works for me is telling the little darlings that children boil easily and I am turning up the heat. then I describe how their skin will fall off in a few short moments. they tend to run out screaming for their mother :eek: :eek:

LOL, actually kids don't bother me they don't usually stick around once I describe how their skin melts off tho...;)

Baby Ruth :eek:

LMAO, Just spat coffee at my monitor! :eek:

I always make the comment:

"Wow, the smell of urine is REALLY strong in here tonight, did you guys pee too?"

OMG LMAO, now I need a new cup of coffee! :mad:

Thanks for the late night laughs! ( funny, my other half has said that exact same thing to me before. :eek: :mad: )

-Mike

I was a early poster on this thread, and just shortly after me a Mr. Pete posted just the two words "BABE RUTH".

Every one since has really enjoyed "the joke".

Please be mindfull that I am 1. a girlie 2. From over the pond.

The only thing I think know about "Babe Ruth" is that he played BASEBALL , right?

I know that to explain a joke is to kill it stone dead, but would some kind soul please put me out of my misery and explain the connection ? :o :D

I was a early poster on this thread, and just shortly after me a Mr. Pete posted just the two words "BABE RUTH".

Every one since has really enjoyed "the joke".

Please be mindfull that I am 1. a girlie 2. From over the pond.

The only thing I think know about "Babe Ruth" is that he played BASEBALL , right?

I know that to explain a joke is to kill it stone dead, but would some kind soul please put me out of my misery and explain the connection ? :o :D

My lady Dragon, here is a picture of a Baby Ruth.

spl_img.gif

I am surprised that you do not deep fry them like you with Mars bars.:D

And the Baby Ruth reference was made famousin the movie Caddyshack, with Bill Murray. According to Wiki:

"In the 1980 comedy Caddyshack, somebody drops a Baby Ruth candy bar in a country club swimming pool, causing swimmers to evade it in panic thinking it was a fragment of feces. The theme music from the film Jaws plays in the background, heightening the "terror". In a later scene, the pool was shown drained and the club groundskeeper Carl, played by Bill Murray, finds the candybar and takes a bite, to the horror of on-lookers. "

Mark

Interesting side note, on the "Cruise Secrets" program on the travel channel last night, they showed a waiter delivering drinks to the people in the hot tub.

I had a completely different first take on the "Baby Ruth", something having to do with the size of baseball bats.

Interesting side note, on the "Cruise Secrets" program on the travel channel last night, they showed a waiter delivering drinks to the people in the hot tub.

I had a completely different first take on the "Baby Ruth", something having to do with the size of baseball bats.

I saw that as well. It must not have have been a Carnival cruise ship...

Archived