Anyone know if SUN has coffee makers in cabin??

avers007

TRYING TO FIND OUT FROM RECENT SUN CRUISERS

1) IF THEY HAVE COFFEE MAKERS IN CABIN (w/balcny)???

2) IS COFFEE ANY GOOD(need it):eek: ????

3) ALSO, DO THEY HAVE ROBES FOR USE IN CABIN (w/balcny):confused: ?????

avers007

1) Yes, in all cabins. 2) Folgers, mountain grown. 3) No, robes available only in Mini Suites and Suites.

Hi, You mean they do not have robes in all cabins? I have only been on two other ships, The Carnival, and the Holland, and they had robes in all cabins. If they don't furnish them can you buy them?

They also said tea set up, Can you tell me if they have the tea bags or do you bring your own. I will be on the Star so wondered if it is true on there as well as the Dawn about the coffee, robes, and tea. Thanks:o

Hi, You mean they do not have robes in all cabins? I have only been on two other ships, The Carnival, and the Holland, and they had robes in all cabins. If they don't furnish them can you buy them?

They also said tea set up, Can you tell me if they have the tea bags or do you bring your own. I will be on the Star so wondered if it is true on there as well as the Dawn about the coffee, robes, and tea. Thanks:o

Being a coffee drinker I don't know about the tea, but I am sure you can ask for tea bags in your cabin. The problem, the coffee maker is just that, a real coffee pot (4 cup one) I guess you can just pour water in it without the coffee to get hot water for the tea. They have a huge variety of tea bags at the buffet, so if you can't get them from your steward you can grab some from the buffet.

No, robes are not furnished. We have been on two lines that have them: Celebrity in the CC class and above only and HAL. We really didn't use them much.

The Sun is a wonderful ship, lots of activities, friendly relaxed crew, plenty of storage space and the food choices never stop. NMNita

Archived