So what all is included (free)?

8mpg

When we drive to the port, we usually bring a 12 pack of water for the shore excursions. THe bottled water on the ship as stated is very expensive. We always seem to have just enough. On our last cruise the water in the bathroom was slightly warm so we kept a bottle for brushing our teeth. The water served on board was fine and we drank it, just the water in the room was warm.

[quote name='sept10dsm']The water served on board was fine and we drank it, just the water in the room was warm.[/quote]
Is ice available in the buffet? On HAL last year, I just filled my (personal) water bottle with ice & water, then refilled as needed during the day (at home, I typically drink about a gallon of water a day--I do like to stay hydrated:o )

If we're carrying on drinks, it'll be wine:p

Yes, there is an ice machine in the buffet area. The only problem with refilling bottles at the ice tea/water dispenser is that on our last cruise which was Royal Caribbean, they did not allow refilling of water bottles due to sanitary/health reasons. I'm not sure about Princess. We brought our own 12 pack, easy enough since we drive.

Archived