Breezes in Bahamas - Do I have enough time

blmcdps

We will be going on the Navigator of The Seas in March. We will be in Nassau from 1 until 7. Is this enough time to do Breezes for a day pass? How much does it cost? Is it a nice beach and Pool? Thanks for the advice:)

I stayed at Breezes for a weekend and would not recommend it. The pools are great and it is unlimited drinks, but the water sports and all are only during certain times and availability.

When we went to Nassau we ended up going to the beach right next to Atlantis (forgot the name) and were able to purchase drinks and food on this "free" beach........which by the way is so much nicer than the small roped off "beach area" at Breezes) for much the price it would have cost one of us to get into Breezes.

Honestly, while I so happy to do a weekend away with my hubby our stay was a joke at Breezes. The first night our room flooded......I mean a water main broke outside and down the hall from our room, and we had several inches of water in it. I woke to a knock at the door and thought it was my hubby and it was a guy asking if we had water in our room. The next day.......yes the next day.......they did move us to another room. Granted this was not their fault......but this is how our stay started. Second night was fine. Third and final night the entire hotel lost power due to bad weather rolling in. Which again, not their fault. I looked at those situations as (#$^$# happens) but let me put it this way. We were at the resort and we booked an excursion from someone walking down the beach because other than the pools it wasn't an exciting place.

I truly did enjoy going to Breezes because of my hubby and the couple we went with. Would I recommend it. No. Would I go back there myself. No. JMHO

O don't think you have enough time to get your moneys worth. It's $60pp.

We went in August and had a great time but by the time you get off the ship grab a taxi or jitney and get there it'll probably be 2pm. You have to leave at 6pm as the day pass if for 10am to 6pm. You'd have maybe 4 hours. To me it's to rushed and I wouldn't enjoy myself that way.

YMMV

Bill

Archived