Juneau 4 Glacier Heli trip question

SakeDad

HAL has this excursion for 325.00 pp but I have found what I believe is the same one online for 254.00 pp....is there a reason I should pay the higher rate if I can get it online cheaper? I realize if you are late from it they won't wait but as we are there until 8pm as long as I can get mid-morning to early afternoon I should be OK. Thanks.....just trying to save $$$ for more excursions if I can.

All the venders in Juneau and Skagway are long time and well established. I have flown with all except Northstar. Book with your savings. and ALWAYS go with the vender's recommendation for timing. You do not see any reports on this board of ANYONE missing their ship due to a vender.

Looking at ERA tours, as well as Temsco & Coastal, but ERA has that price for 4 Glacier.

ERA, in the past would not book cruise passengers. They are the ship contractor and usually direct people to book through the ship.

I took the tour last year, booking through the ship, and thought it was a great tour. I initially tried to book it independantly and as soon as I mentioned cruise ship was promptly told to book through the ship. Another person at the M&M said she booked hers directly with ERA but never mentioned being on a cruise so that might work out.

Archived