Dining Option full - 9 months out?

MAXII

Anyone have any ideas on this? We have a cruise booked for October this year - we booked in January and as always requested late sitting. This sitting was and still is full so we are wait listed.

DH and I are not worried as we can always approach the Maitre D' if this isn't changed before we sail.

The ship is nowhere near sold out - Has anyone come across this before, I am curious to know how this can be, especially on one of the larger (Galaxy) ships.

Thanks.

WE were booked on the Infinity to Alaska a couple of years ago. The late seating was fully booked as well. We were also wait-listed. Before our final payment the 2nd seating opened up. Remember many booked cruises cancel before the final payment. If you are in a pinch you can always approach the Maitre D when you board. Happy sailing.

Terry

Second seating is more popular for European cruises. A lot of Europeans eat late (in Spain, I think around 9 or 10pm is the norm). Also with ports stops until 7pm, second seating is more desirable.

Archived