Booking through NCL website?

Is there some special link on the NCL site that I might not be seeing because I cannot figure out how to get booking/pricing info? This is the message that comes up: "Find your perfect cruise. To reserve this cruise now, please choose a departure date below. You may make one booking at a time. Each booking includes one stateroom for up to eight people. If your first choice isn't available, try another date."

I don't want to call and then be hounded to death by someone trying to make a sale. If I cannot book there, where can I book online?

Is there some special link on the NCL site that I might not be seeing because I cannot figure out how to get booking/pricing info? This is the message that comes up: "Find your perfect cruise. To reserve this cruise now, please choose a departure date below. You may make one booking at a time. Each booking includes one stateroom for up to eight people. If your first choice isn't available, try another date."

I don't want to call and then be hounded to death by someone trying to make a sale. If I cannot book there, where can I book online?

Forget trying to book on thier web site . It isnt working very well . You can either call them ( which you dont want to do ) or try an online travel agent . I dont know if they will let me post this , but Im a big fan of cruise compete ( dot com ). very easy and excellent prices. But first determin what cabin and location.

Good luck

mpk

Try this: https://seaweb.it.ncl.com/consumer/

Archived