2005 Summer Itineraries?

Linda Lee

I'm keen to learn if the Norwegian fjords for 2004 will repeat in 2005. London to Copenhagen, 14 days - if you sell it I am there. As an Old Guard RVL fan who never has found a home since RVL pulled up the gangway, I hope to have the opportunity to join Insignia in 2005.

Two, four, six, eight - who do we appreciate? Small ships!

Jan

When will the 2005 summer and fall itineraries be available? We are booked on the Regatta, June 15, Stockholm to Dover, and hope to book a Venice to Barcelona while onboard. Thanks for any information.

Joan icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Hi Joan,

You will be able to book on board as they are waiting to be loaded in the computer..should be out shortly..maybe a week or two..FYI it is a great idea to book on board..you get the best deals that way!!

Jan

Linda Lee-- I was pleased to find your name again on the boards. We were with you on the Constellation last October. We are on the Insignia, May 31, for 14 days, and going to leave from Lisbon. Are you going on any cruises this year with Marc and David? This ship will be a lot smaller than the Connie, but I'm sure we will enjoy it. You can catch my messages on the D-Day thread. MRSDOC

Archived