Best massage & food on Orient Beach?

sweetave

Hi I will be going to Orient Beach and wanted to know if anyone can tell me where I can get the best massage? I was thinking of going to Kon Tiki. Any thoughts? I'm also looking to do parasailing and have a bite/drinks so that's why I figured Kon Tiki would be good since they have all of that at their facilities.

• 2 weeks later...

I too would be interested in a massage at Orient. I noticed you really did not get a reply, thought I would try to bring this thread back to page 1 and see if anyone might reply today.

I had checked once with Club Orient and they said Cruisers could come to their spa for massages, but not convinced I am willing to go there. :o

• 1 month later...
Re: San Juan, The reason i want to go to the Bacardi factory to purchase the rum is, I have been there before and they have this special bottle of cognac that sells for $60/65 which you can only buy at the factory. It's excellent.

Does Bacardi really sell a Cognac? I was unaware of that, but would be very interested in the product.

Can you share any additional information?

gary

We've never had a massage, but have eaten at Kakao a couple times.

They have some nicer dishes, in terms of nice seafood, than some of the other restaurants on the beach that we've been to. A little pricey, but great food! We'd much rather have a nice seafood lunch on the beach than a burger or sandwich. The one thing you really don't find much on the ships is good fresh seafood - so we try and get it whenever we're ashore at lunch time.

Archived