panorama deck on the victory

ali38

We were upgraded to the Panorama Deck on the Conquest. At first, we were hesitant but accepted it. We loved it. Now, that's the only deck we'll ever book on. We were right outside the door that leads to the upper level of the Lido Deck. We heard no noises from anywhere and the Panorama deck is shorter than the other decks so there isn't as much foot traffic. We walked out of our cabin and within a few feet, we were right under the water slide and right beside a pool and hot tub. On sea days, we were close enough to our cabins that we could go back there to use the bathrooms and not have to deal with the public ones.

We were upgraded to the Panorama Deck on the Triumph (Victory's sister ship) in March. We absolutely loved it.....We were below the spa, and Camp Carnival was on the opposite side of the ship from us. I can honestly say it was one of the most quiet locations on the ship. I worried that we might hear noise from the spa or exercise room, but we heard nothing. These halls only seem to be traveled by those with cabins in that location.

Ali38,

Please email me or come back and post a review and let us know about your cruise and the Victory.

I like reading and learning all I can on the ports of call and the Victory prior to our cruise.

Thanks

Archived