Ordering Liquor/Wine on board or Gift Delivery

Wicked

[quote name='HOSKI']Don't remember Mike's onboard but I also like Smirnoff (sp) ice and they have that.[/QUOTE]
Wow...I'm going to sound like a lush or something, but do they have Smirnoff Red or Black? :o I love Red but don't like Black.

It's the red I believe. Let me check my fridge as it is the same as I drink at home. It's red. Now if all the ships are the same, you are in business. I have found variations from one ship to another.

LOL you dont sound like a lush at all - just someone who knows what they like !
I hate the black too! I dont know of many places that have it. I highly doubt that they would have the black and not the red. Usually if they have the black, they have the red also.

Lets hope thats the case !

• 1 month later...
Hi, I am trying to find a gift basket company who delivers baskets that include beer (Corona) to the Conquest in New Orleans. I called Classique Gifts and Baskets and they do not because they would need a liquor license to deliver beer. Does anyone know of a company we could call in New Orleans? Thanks!

Carnival does allow you take wine and champagne on the ship (within limits) for your bon voyage party(or whenever). Also we found if you get the drink coupons for the ship and use 4 of them you can get a bottle of wine off the list in the dining room and it saves you a few bucks. Just remember to bring your bottle opener for the wine in the room.

Archived