Glory 5-19, pd for Inside-only 9 rooms left...

man3fan

Hello I have been watching my cruise and 1st off the price has sky rocketed!! and I pd for inside guarantee and have noticed theres only 10 inside room available and only 9 oceanview left. If they sell all of the inside and oceanview, what happens to me? :confused: Im a first time cruiser and am just curious and excited. Thanks for any information.

Nothing. You have a room. You just don't know what it is yet. It's not like you're flying "standby" on an airline. You already have a seat. Or, in your case, cabin. And your price is "locked in". It cannot go up from what you paid. Lastly, many of the places that show room numbers don't show all avail. rooms. Just what is avail. to them.

No site showed my 2465 cabin on the Freedom as being avail....even though it was avail. for me to purchase.

How can you see how many of each type of room there is left? Just curious, we booked a 4A TBA and the 4As are sold out. I know they up grade me (can't go down) but would like to watch the room availablity.

3boysvus-

I Have been checking the room numbers at carnival.com.

I just pick out my cruise like I am just now making a reservation. I wrote down all the room numbers and have been watching and crossing them off. There are no more inside or oceanview "carnival pick" left. As of checking today, thats where I saw that there were only a few rooms left. I am secretly hoping for a oceanview or better:D But anywhere is great with me.

oh jleg, you don't have that cabin I do.:D

Oops--"me bad". I'm across the hall. Ellie...I'm anxiously awaiting your final decision on whether or not you'll actually be in the "mirror" cabin

Hello I have been watching my cruise and 1st off the price has sky rocketed!! and I pd for inside guarantee and have noticed theres only 10 inside room available and only 9 oceanview left. If they sell all of the inside and oceanview, what happens to me? :confused: Im a first time cruiser and am just curious and excited. Thanks for any information.

I just checked Carnival.com and found many rooms available for the May 19 sailing:

Five 9A

Four Cat 12

At least Ten Cat 11

At least Ten 8B balcony

3 8C balcony

Eight 8A balcony

Nine 6B ocean view

All Panorama & Lido balcony rooms are sold out except one Cat 11 Suite on Lido. Sounds like an upgrade sale paid off for Carnival or a large group is going.

CLICK HERE for Glory May 19 price averages.

3boysvus-

I Have been checking the room numbers at carnival.com.

I just pick out my cruise like I am just now making a reservation. I wrote down all the room numbers and have been watching and crossing them off. There are no more inside or oceanview "carnival pick" left. As of checking today, thats where I saw that there were only a few rooms left. I am secretly hoping for a oceanview or better:D But anywhere is great with me.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to that... they don't always show all the rooms available... and don't worry, you are guaranteed, so they have marked a cabin for you... they have probably already assigned them, even though you don't have an assignment yet.

Archived