Perks with CC?

carenyllie

Could someone tell me the perks, if any, of having a CC room? We have been debating between a 2B or 2A and CC, but can't figure out the big difference. Thanks!

Heres a list from the website for CC cabin, not listed is availability of cooked to order breakfast.

Welcome champagne

Daily fruit selection

Fresh-cut flowers

Daily hors d'oeuvres

Menu of pillows - Conformance, Body, Goose, and Isotonic®

Duvets and pillow-top mattresses

Leather key holder, personalized stationery and a tote bag

Double-thick Frette bathrobes

Hansgrohe® showerhead

VIP invitations to events

Early embarkation and debarkation

Dining and seating preference

Preference on shore excursions

Express luggage delivery

The CC cabins are better located, all the other stuff I could take it or leave it. Is it worth $400 more for the CC cabin? Check the deck and cabin location. Our last 3 cruise were in CC. The last time I was going to change but I want to stay on the penthouse deck so we stuck with CC.

CC cabins (191 sq ft) are about 19 sq ft larger inside than 2A, 2B, 2C and the normal CC balcony (41 sq ft) is about 3 sq ft larger. There are some exceptions on balcony size for CC and Cat 2 cabins.

The welcome champagne (sparkling wine) is a 750 ml bottle that will be waiting chilled in your cabin. As mentioned above, you will have a special breakfast menu to chose from.

The CC cabin layout and amenities is here

CC cabins (191 sq ft) are about 19 sq ft larger inside than 2A, 2B, 2C and the normal CC balcony (41 sq ft) is about 3 sq ft larger. There are some exceptions on balcony size for CC and Cat 2 cabins.

The welcome champagne (sparkling wine) is a 750 ml bottle that will be waiting chilled in your cabin. As mentioned above, you will have a special breakfast menu to chose from.

The CC cabin layout and amenities is here

Wow, you are the Summit expert! ;) I'm going at the end of the month doing the west to east Panama tour. Unfortunately could not afford the CC, but I hope to have fun anyways...

We have done the CC cabins and regular balconies. For us it is worth about $100 more total on a week's sailing.The amenities are nice( except for the evning canapes which were not very good):D but nothing that special. I believe the cabins are the same size on the Century vs/ the M class ships where we did get the extra 20 sq. feet.

Like the other poster, the cabin location is far more important to us. If the cost is more than $100 or so, I would save your money for other goodies.

We have done the CC cabins and regular balconies. For us it is worth about $100 more total on a week's sailing.The amenities are nice( except for the evning canapes which were not very good):D but nothing that special. I believe the cabins are the same size on the Century vs/ the M class ships where we did get the extra 20 sq. feet.

Like the other poster, the cabin location is far more important to us. If the cost is more than $100 or so, I would save your money for other goodies.

We enjoy the CC cabins, and generally book them, or a suite.

Most people love the bulter service, but we find it unerving to have the bulter lurking, so we try to book the CC cabins.

Remember you don't have to have the canapes, we have asked for shrimp cocktail or fruit and cheese plate instead with no problems. Just ask your stateroom attendant what else is available.

Our stateroom attendents have always been soooo nice, I even one time asked Sherwin (one of our attendents) to get Big Daddy(our fave bar tender) to fix me a foofoo drink, he came back with the most wonderful concoction with a big grin on his face, it seems that everyone has a good attitude on Celebrity. :)

Archived