Dumb question about juice

C-foxatsea

While I seem to remember that pineapple juice is not always listed on the menu, we have been able to order it with our dining room breakfast on all our cruises.:) Also, we drink milk (chocolate or white) with our dining room dinner for free every night. For those with kids, the buffet has a fruit punch available all day that my kids and I like to drink. We don't bother with a soda card anymore. We drink the fruit punch and if someone actually gets a craving for a soda, we buy it from the bar and spend less than we would on a soda card that we wouldn't use enough to pay for itself.

when I didnt find any tomato juice on the lido for breakfast, we asked one of the waitstaff in the area, if there was any tomato juice, or did we just miss seeing it.....he was a sweetheart and ran down to the dining room to get me a glass of tomato juice..and boy it was a good glass...yummmm love it in the morning when I am on vacation.

so if you dont see it, it never hurts to ask!

lmao at the captain never ...EVER breaking character

thanks for your compliment - LOL

:D :D here's something else to laugh your big fat xxs ;) off at the CAPTAIN:

When you get to be my age ;) , you HAVE to change with the times!!! LOL :D

I just try to bring some much needed humor to these posts, have fun while doing it and hopefully somone may find some useful info along the way.

Well it just amazes me that a silly ole question about pineapple juice could envoke so many responses!! Thank you to all who replied, I feel so much more informed! I love this board, and can't wait for my first cruise (39 days), so that I , too, may be able to answer a question instead of always asking(::D

While I am not certain, you could possibly get pineapple juice from room service too. I never use the lido deck buffet, I much prefer to dine in the dining room for every meal. I also never book an excursion too soon either, leaving plenty of time to eat breakfast in the dining room.

While dinner takes up to two hours, breakfast don't in the main dining room, an hour at most.

Archived