Dumb question about juice

C-foxatsea

I know this is quite a trivial question, but does anyone know if Carnival has pineapple juice as one of their juice selections??? Pineapple juice is my favorite juice to have with breakfast, and I just wanted to know if it wil be available to me. I will be alright if not, but just wondering!!!!:D

I know this is quite a trivial question, but does anyone know if Carnival has pineapple juice as one of their juice selections??? Pineapple juice is my favorite juice to have with breakfast, and I just wanted to know if it wil be available to me. I will be alright if not, but just wondering!!!!:D

I wish someone will say YES, it is the captain's favorite too, even though Carnival is our favorite, I must admit to never having lucked out on pineapple juice! They have wonderful guava juice though!

I was on the Sensation 9/06 and yes, I ordered pineapple juice with breakfast!!!!

We only found it Once !!! at one of the Juice Bars on Lido, but never again, I too love Pinapple Juice, This April I will check if I can get some from the Atrium Bar.

By the way, the other exotic juice other then Guava is Passion. If you see Passion, get it, its good.

Fred

I was on the Sensation 9/06 and yes, I ordered pineapple juice with breakfast!!!!

Queen, if I may ask, was that at the bufftet breakfast or dining room breakfast?

Glad someone asked this pineapple question, cuz next time the Captain's gonna make up for all the pinepple juice he missed out on over the years, then run back to his cabin and swallow a bunch of METFORMIN to bring down those sugar levels before something gives! LOL:D :D :D :D :D

Happy cruising everyone

Sure do, plenty of it at the breakfast buffet, you just help yourself to your heart's delight, comes in small milk cartons.

Thank you Captain. I love love love chocolate milk...hehe.Wasn't Captain Edward John Smith the Captain from Titanic?

Its very interesting!

Tell me, I know there's a soda card for the kids, but my kids don't drink sodas:o . They only drink, juice, milk or water. Are those free all day long? Or do they need a juice card??? And whats the cost of a juice card??

Thanks!:)

Its very interesting!

Tell me, I know there's a soda card for the kids, but my kids don't drink sodas:o . They only drink, juice, milk or water. Are those free all day long? Or do they need a juice card??? And whats the cost of a juice card??

Thanks!:)

No need for any kind of card then, milk (regular & chocolate flavored), water (no need to purchase bottled water, the ship's water is generated by state-of-the-art reverse osmosis systems) and some juices (apple comes immediately to mind) are definitely available all day long at no additional charge.

Here's another dumb drink question: in 2001 (before I was 21) I could get virgin daquiri's using only a soda card. Is there a charge for virgin drinks?

Oh yes... there's a charge :p It's only $1 less to get a virgin drink...

As for pineapple juice.. you can get it in the dining room for breakfast, but not on the lido... you can also get it at the bar with a soda card.

100% yes they do. My favorite drink is 80% Cranberry & 20% pineapple juice. I ordered it all the time. The soda card will let you get juice as well!

-Mike

Oh yes... there's a charge :p It's only $1 less to get a virgin drink...

As for pineapple juice.. you can get it in the dining room for breakfast, but not on the lido... you can also get it at the bar with a soda card.

Sorry Chris ermm Lucy ( I'm confused about your name LOL), I should have read the whole thread before posting! :o

-Mike

Queen, if I may ask, was that at the bufftet breakfast or dining room breakfast?

Glad someone asked this pineapple question, cuz next time the Captain's gonna make up for all the pinepple juice he missed out on over the years, then run back to his cabin and swallow a bunch of METFORMIN to bring down those sugar levels before something gives! LOL:D :D :D :D :D

Happy cruising everyone

It was with dining room breakfast..

Archived