Have to know.....about "Quest" game

carenyllie

On RCCL they have a "game" they play called The Quest. My husband and I LOVE this game....as I know many others do. Do they do this or something similiar on Celebrity?

Never seen anything on Celebrity even remotely similar to Quest. Experienced it once again last year on Empress to Bermuda on my son's wedding cruise and it was still as much fun as the first time. :)

On RCCL they have a "game" they play called The Quest. My husband and I LOVE this game....as I know many others do. Do they do this or something similiar on Celebrity?

No. Celebrity is a laid back cruise line. They don't have Quest or anything like it. Celebrity has a lot of trivia sessions and activities like that.

It sure would be fun if they did....

However the crowd on X is a bit older and I think that would discourage many from playing and doing the more 'physical' things.

X promotes its self as a more upscale line over RCCL which is more of that family party style cruise.

Although the funny thing is that Quest is an adults only (18+) adventure on a family style ship.

Dave:eek:

We played the Quest on the Explorer & it was alot of fun. Wish Celebrity did have the Quest. I'm sure there are cruisers who would play it. I heard Celebrity is trying to encourage a younger crowd, doing things like the Quest would draw them in.

Quest not appealing to the older crowd? Wow...that surprises me. The last time we went on RCCL and played the absolutely most hysterical people were the older people, like well into their 60's at least!!! I even commented to my husband that we were the only ones there under 50!

Quest not appealing to the older crowd? Wow...that surprises me. The last time we went on RCCL and played the absolutely most hysterical people were the older people, like well into their 60's at least!!! I even commented to my husband that we were the only ones there under 50!

It has nothing to do with the age onboard. Celebrity markets itself as premium. Celebrity is more laid back than RCI. Quest does not fit with that ambiance.

Charles...

I completely agree with you, Quest does not fit in with the ambiance of Celeb rity. But the baby boomers like things like the Quest (which is my age range) and I still think it would be alot of fun.

The Newly Wed Game gets alittle carried away, so.....why not do the Quest.

Charles...

I completely agree with you, Quest does not fit in with the ambiance of Celeb rity. But the baby boomers like things like the Quest (which is my age range) and I still think it would be alot of fun.

The Newly Wed Game gets alittle carried away, so.....why not do the Quest.

It is nice that all the cruise lines are not exactly alike, the mass market lines are already much too similar. I enjoy Quest but I'd rather have it on Royal Caribbean, and not Celebrity. I do have one cruise booked on each right now for this year.

'The Quest' is an adults only scavenger hunt, race.

All I can tell you is you must be over 18 to even be in the room and not easily offended.

You get into groups of 6 to 8 people, strangers are more fun than groups travelling together at least in my opinion. There must be at least 3 women in each group ( as far as I remember ). Each group is assigned a card with a number on it by the host.

The rest is a secret...............

Okay, I'll give a hint:rolleyes:

Wear something comfortable because you might have to take it off quickly.

He He He.

Dave:eek:

about 5 years ago i actually played QUEST on a celebrity ship(dang cant remember which one)It was called "celebrity challenge" It was a very rainy day at sea and they decided to play it in the X theater as a substitute for pool games. What a fun fun game Laughed for an hour! I thought it was received quite well and alas the only time i ever played it.

*sweet*

Archived