Teen Activites on the Legend

cruiser05

I am on the Legend in 2005 and have a 14 year old with me. I know they have organize activites but he thinks hes too cool for those is their any other things he could do? What are those activites hes"too cool" for?

Thanks

Cruiser05

I can't speak specifically about the Legend, but my 13 YO DD has been "too cool" for must of the kid club acivities for a couple of years. I make her go to the orientation meeting the first night, and then let her decide which of the activities she wants to do. She also makes new friends at the pool, pizza parlor, ice cream machines, anywhere the kids hang out.

Honestly, I'm not sure that they have anything besides the arcade. There was a group of teens about that age on the Legend in April. Nice kids, hung around together, came into the piano bar one night and livened things up a bit and left.

Hey Deb,

Could you be talking about my teen the dancer???LOL ;) To anwser the question about what there is to for teens. The disco is open everynite for the teens from 9:00 to 11:00. They have games, karoke(sp) dinners. I have a 16 y.o. daughter and almost 14 y.o. son, they both had a great time.:) Have your son go to the teen meet and greet he will meet lots of teens there. They all show up to scope each other out. After the disco closed for the kids they all usually went up to the lido deck, that's where all the food is. We didn't have any problems with any of the kids on our cruise. Just make sure you have a curfew for your son. We did and so did the kids my kids were with.

Have fun, the Legend is a beautiful fun ship.:cool:

• 8 months later...

Ok, I know this is WAY late, and I don't even know if you're still going on this cruise with a 14 year old....but....we've got a great roll call going:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=106170

Anyway one of the posters is bringing 2 16year old boys and a 10 year old boy with her...so they could be "too cool" together! lol.

Just thought I'd throw that out there for ya!

Hope to run into you!

camp activity sheets-

http://community.webshots.com/album/299741566PLYKOu

most kids your kids age are always too cool for a structured activity. There will be a meeting the first night--check the capers to see where it is.

Tell your teen its mandatory that he goes there--it really isnt but if he doesnt meet up with kids then--its kind of hard later.

Archived