misc. Dawn Questions

gonnacruise

Hi all,

Leaving on the Dawn Thursday and have a couple questions..

when we get home, the itinerary say 10:00a.m. arrive/dock , does this mean we will start disembarking at 10? Do you think 11 a.m. is a good time to tell limo van to pick up??

Also, I have a kids crew question, Does anyone have any info or pics of Prince and Princess parade? I have a 5 year old dd, who is very in to "dressing up" and I was wondering if I should bring a "dress up" princess dress for the parade?

Thanks

Ann

Hi all,

when we get home, the itinerary say 10:00a.m. arrive/dock , does this mean we will start disembarking at 10? Do you think 11 a.m. is a good time to tell limo van to pick up??

Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking. Sometimes it's a little earlier; sometimes it's later. I would aim for noon.

Sorry, can't help you with the Kids Crew question.

Hi Ann! We can't wait to board on Thursday either. I'm guessing we'll be off the ship around noon. I have my ride coming at that point.

I dont think a lot of people will have princess dresses with them, but I'd use any excuse to dress up my DD! If you think your daughter will have fun with it, it can't hurt to pack the dress.

Hi all,

Also, I have a kids crew question, Does anyone have any info or pics of Prince and Princess parade? I have a 5 year old dd, who is very in to "dressing up" and I was wondering if I should bring a "dress up" princess dress for the parade?

Thanks

Ann

Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after dock time.

We always give our driver our cell number and we have his...to coordinate times.

Regarding the kids parade...we have seen them parade as pirates on the ship (just adorable)...they make their costumes at the kids club.

Enjoy your cruise:)

Regarding the kids parade...we have seen them parade as pirates on the ship (just adorable)...they make their costumes at the kids club.

I've seen this too, it's the cutest thing. I can hear them singing and know they are coming before I see them. And maybe the last one I saw was the princess parade and they had little wands, adorable.:p

Archived