Laundry

ehschief

We are on the Millenium in May for 12 days with 4 days on each end so we will have a lot of laundry. I know there is no self service but do they run any specials like Princess does where you can have a whole bag done for $10.00?

I hate paying high prices when I really could do it myself.

Thanks.

Generally they don't offer the bag service but on occasion have done so. Below is a list of the laundry prices which are comparable to what you would pay at home. I usually have my dressy clothes done on the ship rather than at home. Makes things easier packing and everything is then nicely pressed.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/beforeyourcruise/faq/home.do;jsessionid=0000BhSVHfKCs3TySIusFZ3VJIC:1028etni0?faqSubjectName=Ship+and+Stateroom+Details&faqId=566&pagename=faq_answers

We were on Constellation until this past Monday. They offered a bag special a couple of days before the end of the cruise. The deal was about $25 for all you could stuff into one of the paper laundry bags. This was for laundry only, not dry cleaning. I thought about taking advantage, and given that I just finished my ironing last night, I wish I had!

Archived