Need pricing

francina

What is the cost for internet useage?

They also offer various specials durning the cruise such as extra minutes for Lattitudes memebers or extra minutes if you sign-up on the first day. In the last few days of the cruise, I've also seen lower minute packages offered at a reduced rate.

They also offer various specials durning the cruise such as extra minutes for Lattitudes memebers or extra minutes if you sign-up on the first day. In the last few days of the cruise, I've also seen lower minute packages offered at a reduced rate.

Correct - if you sign up the first day you get 10% bonus minutes and as a Lattitudes member another 10%. That takes the 250 minute plan to 300 minutes or 0.33 per minute

I don't know if this is true fleet wide but at least on the Spirit the connection is extremely slow and minutes get eaten up pretty quickly. It took me a minimum of 20 minutes each session to check my email, briefly read 3 or 4 and answer perhaps one of them. Don't know if there is a way to work off line but if you can figure out a way to do so, I would highly recommend it.

I don't know if this is true fleet wide but at least on the Spirit the connection is extremely slow and minutes get eaten up pretty quickly. It took me a minimum of 20 minutes each session to check my email, briefly read 3 or 4 and answer perhaps one of them. Don't know if there is a way to work off line but if you can figure out a way to do so, I would highly recommend it.

Which is why I always bring my laptop. Download my mail to Outlook. Log off, read and prepare responses off line, login, send, logoff. Make sure you use the logoff feature on the interface or go to http//01.01.01.01 that also logs you off. Otherwise if you just disconnect you will bill 3-5 minutes untill it times out.

You can also set up websites to read offline.

Archived