B & B divers

CoNEY46

has anyone had any experience with B & B divers in downtown Cozumel ?

I have booked a discover diving resort course thru Island Marketing, LTD and they scheduled me with B & B divers

I would appreciate any info if anyone has any to offer

Mark

has anyone had any experience with B & B divers in downtown Cozumel ?

I have booked a discover diving resort course thru Island Marketing, LTD and they scheduled me with B & B divers

I would appreciate any info if anyone has any to offer

Mark

I cant help you, there is a guy with a screen name Bruce_r he is a diver and went with blue xt or something like that, he spent a week on the island and he normally is on the board a few times a week.

I cant help you, there is a guy with a screen name Bruce_r he is a diver and went with blue xt or something like that, he spent a week on the island and he normally is on the board a few times a week.

Bruce hasn't heard of B & B divers, but that doesn't mean much as there are in access of 50 dive operators in Cozumel.

He very much likes diving with http://www.bluextseadiving.com

For Discover Scuba dives, Bruce would book thru Travelnotes.cc He has used Travelnotes before for hotel reservations with great satisfaction. He has never used Island Marketing so he can't really offer an opinion as to their performance.

Bruce hasn't heard of B & B divers, but that doesn't mean much as there are in access of 50 dive operators in Cozumel.

He very much likes diving with www.bluextseadiving.com

For Discover Scuba dives, Bruce would book thru Travelnotes.cc He has used Travelnotes before for hotel reservations with great satisfaction. He has never used Island Marketing so he can't really offer an opinion as to their performance.

Thanks Bruce...or Mrs Bruce....

Thanks Bruce...or Mrs Bruce....

Actually, there's probably 120+ dive shops in Coz! Cheto (owner/operator) of B+B divers does a great job according to friends that have dived with him. Been on the island for at least 10 years and speaks great English. Not a 1st hand recommendation, I know, but it's at least something! Have fun! :)

Actually, there's probably 120+ dive shops in Coz! Cheto (owner/operator) of B+B divers does a great job according to friends that have dived with him. Been on the island for at least 10 years and speaks great English. Not a 1st hand recommendation, I know, but it's at least something! Have fun! :)

Thanks Paradise_Beach_Tom

I was hoping for a reply like yours. We are scheduled with Cheto on April 5th

If you haven't left yet Coney 46, we may be with you on the 5th. We are on the Grandeur of the Seas and also scheduled with Cheto for discover Scuba.

No char92868, we haven't left yet, but it's getting darn close now.

Have you ever taken this discover scuba class before ? I did last year in St Thomas and loved it.

Anyway we are scheduled with Cheto at 9:30 am. If you have the same time slot, maybe we can meet on the pier and share a cab over. I will be checking this board for the last time tomorrow evening before flying down to Tx

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I am now back from our wonderfukl cruise, and just thought that I'd let anyone interested to know, that we had a great experience with cheto.

nice guy, very knowledgeable, and made our experience with him a memorable one

Ok so I am now back from our wonderfukl cruise, and just thought that I'd let anyone interested to know, that we had a great experience with cheto.

nice guy, very knowledgeable, and made our experience with him a memorable one

Glad you had a great trip, thanks for the review!!!:)

We were along with coney46 in Cozumel with B & B Divers, Cheto. He was great! He took my husband and I along with our 15 and 12 year old sons. Let me tell you I was VERY nervous but he managed to get me down to the reef and keep me down there the entire time. Every time I thought I might panic a bit, he got me focused and I was able to work through the moment. Excellent guy. Although I have no one else to compare his knowledge and ability too, I don't think I would do the discover Scuba again without him! I would highly recommend him for beginners and families!

Coney46 it was great to meet you and hope you have many more pleasurable diving experiences! I think my family is hooked and will be doing it again sometime.:)

We were along with coney46 in Cozumel with B & B Divers, Cheto. He was great! He took my husband and I along with our 15 and 12 year old sons. Let me tell you I was VERY nervous but he managed to get me down to the reef and keep me down there the entire time. Every time I thought I might panic a bit, he got me focused and I was able to work through the moment. Excellent guy. Although I have no one else to compare his knowledge and ability too, I don't think I would do the discover Scuba again without him! I would highly recommend him for beginners and families!

Coney46 it was great to meet you and hope you have many more pleasurable diving experiences! I think my family is hooked and will be doing it again sometime.:)

Char,

It was great meeting you too and even more fun diving with you and your family. You have a great couple of kids there. I too will do it again, even thinking about getting certified here in NJ, although the cold water doesn't entice me well

Archived